Sunday, February 1, 2009

Midnight Hits

A few quick comments after the Islanders 3rd straight win.

  • Danis got lucky tonight a number of times
  • Okposo looked really solid...again
  • Guerin's goal seemed to happen in slow motion for me. I assumed he was going to blow it. Sorry Cap.
  • The Penalty Kill units earned their money tonight.
  • On the way home tonight, the two cars in front of me on Merrick Ave (south) had the following license plates. "CMON REF" & "HOCKEY19".
  • I'm not sure when I'm going to get to my prospect review post. I have other newer ideas
  • I'm not making any promises about when and how often I'll post, but here is what you can most likely expect. During road games expect something similar to "4 Points towards Taveres" and for home games expect something like this post after the game. There will also be independent posts on subjects that I wish to rant about.
  • Speaking of those newer ideas, my next post will explore a very small area of the aging Nassau Coliseum as a microcosm of the larger issues at hand. You can expect this post combined with a short recap following this Tuesday's (2/3/09) home game versus the Tampa Bay Lightning.
  • Enjoy the Super Bowl! You don't even have to be a football fan to enjoy this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment