Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Road Kings

I have to be honest, I don't find myself having much to write about tonight. Both teams looked pretty lackadaisical in my opinion. It was a tight game though which kept it interesting. Doug Weight got the first goal, assisted by Guerin and Comrie. Tim Jackman's unassisted goal was simply gorgeous. A beautiful shot over the right shoulder of Los Angelas goaltender Jonathon Quick. Andy Hilbert made the score 3-2 for the Islanders with his 9th goal of the season. Danis looked solid if not spectacular. The Hillen-Callahan defensive pairing did their job. The Kings out shot the Islanders at almost a 3-2 ratio. The shootout was same as the game. The Kings scored the only goal of the shootout in Round 3 to take the game. I hope I can do better for you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment